GaCogeneration is the simultaneous production of two types of energy, usually heat and electricity. In the electricity generation plants, the heat generated is dissipated to the environment, through cogeneration this heat is used for another process, making more efficient facilities. This technology can be applied to large combined cycle plants (gas turbine and steam turbine), or for more domestic use, using the generated heat in heating.
Biomass is the use of recent biological organic material for energy purposes. It can come from forest and agricultural residues, food industries, agricultural industries and landfills. A big part of the generated waste can be used as biomass. The Biomass potential study has been one of the main activities of DYN Energía.
For domestic use you can install a biomass-fired boiler (Normally pellets or olive pits) which is sold as fuel at a cheaper price than conventional fossil fuels, which in the long term produces an appreciable saving, with the incentive of using a renewable fuel.
The services offered in this activity area:
- Technical and economical feasibility studies of cogeneration plants.
- Technical and economical feasibility studies of biomass.
- Preparation of documentation for administrations.
- Management of cases against the government.
- Basic and execution engineering.
- Technical assistance in the purchase of equipment and bid analysis.
- Construction supervision.
- Project managing.
- Operation and maintenance management
- Energy audits
- Boilers, gas turbines, engines, steam turbines, etc.
- Evacuation infrastructure.
- Potential determination.
- Sample characterization.
- Technologies analysis: gasification, pyrolysis, cogeneration, trigeneration, etc.